Dear guest, we at Ami Hotel are constantly following the development of the situation around the coronavirus.
Our highest priority is to ensure the safety and health of our guests and staff. We follow local government guidelines closely at all times. We have also implemented our own measures, guidelines and routines to be able to handle this in the safest possible way.
We do this at Ami Hotel to create security for you as a guest:
- We follow guidelines and recommendations from local health authorities.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene.
- Stricter routines for cleaning and personal hygiene.
- Regular disinfection of common areas, such as reception, living rooms, kitchen, shower and toilet.
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces, such as door handles, card terminals and code locks on doors.
- We do not have food serving.
- Dispensers with Antibac set up in common areas.
- Guidelines for how to deal with possible cases of infection.
- Guidelines for how to deal with possible cases of infection among colleagues.
- All our door locks are operated with a key code and do not need physical keys.
- The main door has a motorized opening and closing with a code lock.
As a guest, you can do this to prevent infection:
- Recommend everyone to follow the rule “clean in – clean out”, ie sprite hands at front doors before arrival and after departure.
- Keep at least 1 meter away from staff and other guests.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Avoid coughing or sneezing directly on others.
- Cough into a paper handkerchief that is thrown away after use. Then wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- If a paper handkerchief is not available, you should cough in the elbow hook so that drops are spread as little as possible.
- Avoid handshaking and squeezing, use alternative greeting methods.
We closely follow the corona situation and continuously comply with the recommendations that come from the government and local authorities.
This information is updated continuously and at least every 7 days.